Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day.#14.02.2014#
So, what is your opinion about Valentine's Day? Why is it so special?
For me, Valentine's day is a day that both of you can go out relax or have a special date and give each other a surprise. No need to waste a big amount of money to make her/him feel romantic, a simple home-cooked dinner and a small card for him/her is more than enough or maybe can have a small trip.
I was in relationship before. There was no any special celebration or surprise from him. But, he will accompany me. Yes, maybe he is not a romantic guy but that is more than enough. Too bad, we broke after 2 years.. I still hope he was here with me..
Valentine's Day, a simple hug, a simple kiss, a simple dinner, a simple gift from you....The most important is you love me.. That is more than enough.. 
Well, this year, Valentine's Day, is just another Friday for me.. 

Little part for u..
Hey you, i miss you.. i wish you were here.. take care and i love you..

Comments

Popular Posts