Good Bye 2013, Hello 2014

##2013##

A year that full of happiness and also sadness...
A year that i had visited here and there with family and friends..
A year that full of challenges and i had overcome it..

A year that you left me for one year....
A year that totally without you...
A year that i had enjoyed myself in Australia for one month, visited Melbourne and also Sydney, enjoyed the Winter in Australia.. Met Australians, went clubbing with cousins, walked for one day in the city and everything.. Thanks to my dear Uncle who sponsored me for the trip.. really appreciate it..
A year that i visited Kuala Lumpur and also Melaka with buddies, walked here and there, tried all the tasty food in Melaka, visited historical places and also JOGOYA!! Its so damn nice..
A year that went Miri for about 3 times ady.. Just because of the Mid Sem Break.. love Miri so much also.. Thanks to my dear Aunty who sponsored me to go Miri... =)
Yes, a year that without you, which meant you left me for 1 year ady.. Time flied.. Well, i tell myself to forget you and let you go.. But, deep in my heart, i know it is impossible.. i will miss you, think of you once in a while or even cry for you during night time.. i wish you were here with me... i miss you..
Thanks to my buddies and lovely cell group members.. you guys are amazing...
##2014##

Time flies.. Its is 2014 now..
A year that i will be doing my internship for 6 months in Sibu...

A year that is much more challenging than 2013.. half of my uni life gone..
Final year which full of assignments, quiz, labs, tests and also FINAL YEAR PROJECT...

Anyway, hope everything will be going well.. All the best to myself...
=)

Comments

Popular Posts