First Love

What is first love?
The first person you love? The first person who love us?
I don know..
For me, first love is two person falling in love to each other and they decided to together. First love is the first person you truly love and he also love you back and in relationship.. Perhaps that is my opinion.
Let's talk about first love.
I had my first love in my secondary school, when i was Form 6.
Story back to 2010....
He is head prefect in the school and I'm a zone leader under him and we are classmates too. He is a guy that have "Big Man Idea", stubborn, strict, not really has close friends in the school. i'm a "talkative" girl, maybe. Well, I'm a girl that if you talk to me then i will talk to you. We never expect we will in relationship and i also never think of we will end our relationship after 2 years plus. We study together, duty together, play together. Longer and longer, he found that he loves me.  He sticks with me, playing around with me and even tell me he likes me. Oh Gosh! That was the first time got a guy tell me he likes me and in front of me. But, i not really believe. Friends around me said, "eh, we feel that he likes you ei..see, he so close with you..keep on stick with you, cares you and so on.." and i was like WHAT? IMPOSSIBLE la, i wont like him de~~...
But, he shows me he cares me, helps me when i need help and everything. I'm little princess of him. One day, he ask me, can you be my girlfriend? I ask him back, why? He replied, there is no reason, love then love la.. Okay..Let me think first.. I replied.
After one month, he asked me again.. Then i said ok, lets try!
So, we in relationship.
People said, first 3 months always the sweetest, the best, and honeymoon. Yes, we undergo all these sweet memories. In school, we still on duty together, study together, eat together. We went library for revision and prepare for our STPM. The sweetest moment was, he hold my hand for whole noon in the library. Maybe, people may think, aiya, hold hands nia ma.. But for me, that is more than enough. It gives me support and shows me you care and love me.
After finished our STPM, we seldom meet each other. The reason is we all need to work and our working hours are not the same. But, we still text each others and care each other, of coz quarrel and argument happen but we face it together and forgive each others after that. We also trying our best to meet each other.
2011, a year that we have to leave our hometown for further study. Too bad, the university we entered not the same. We cannot study together anymore. We cant even like normal university couple, dating in school, shopping after class, cook and dining together. What we can do is maintain long distance relationship. Its tough for me. I miss him, cry for him, wish he was here with me. We can only text, phone call, and also skype. There is no wechat, whatapp or any android application for us. Luckily, we still able to maintain our relationship. We appreciate each other, spent time with each other, stay until midnight just to answer his call and talk to him. It was sweet. Apart from that, we also quarrel for some reason but we solved it. We countdown for the day we finish our semester and back to meet each other.
During sem break, we went out together, dating and everything. And, we back to our uni after sem break.
After together for 1 year plus, bad luck came. We quarrel over and over. We shout to each others. We got problems. He said he doesn't want this relationship anymore. I cried, i begged him to stay with me. We in grey zone for almost half semester until we back to our hometown again. We decided to continue our relationship again because we still love each others, and i believe.
But when new semester started, he back to his own uni, he told me he likes someone else in his uni and she is cute. He said he doesn't want this relationship anymore. He want to break with me. The girl find me as well,  she said she wanna help me, she feel sad when see us quarrel because of her and everything. i forgive her and i told her i dint angry with her, i believe her and everything. But, in the end, he scolded me, he said i disturb the girl. He believed what she said and not believe me.
Finally, year 2012, we break. A night that we quarrel again. He mentioned he wan to break with me again. Until the end, i only can let him go. A nigh that he really left me alone. From that night, he no longer my Dear, i cant hold his hand, cant hug him, cant call him. I cried again and again. I begged him to stay again but....
I pretend there is nothing happen during day time, crying alone during night time, turn back to a happy me after the Sun comes out. That's me. With the helps of few buddies and listener, slowly and slowly, i walk out from the nightmare.
Back to 2014, now I'm fine (i guess so? and i hope so). People will still ask me, eh, u still like him? My answer is maybe, he is still in my heart. 

So, that was my first love.
=')

Comments

Popular Posts