im back after 2 yrs...

After 2 yrs, im back!! There are some many things happened in tis 2 yrs..
i continue my study in Universiti Malaysia Sabah...now, i had finished my first year uni life and enjoy my sem break... software engineering is nt an easy course for me...everyday, i nid to create code for program...face to my laptop screen for whole day juz to solve the error of my code n so for.. during 2nd sem of my first year, so many unlucky things happened...
first, one of our course mate involved in a case and i hav to accompany her go police station with my friend.. she is our course mate, n yet we believed that she din do anything wrong..we help her as much as we can and even though HE n oscar them asked us don help them we still continue help her.. bt she din appreciate us... she break our friendship by posting on fb telling whole world we hurt n bully her n even wanna KILL her!! she told her friends we trying to get benefit from her, but excuse me!! Becoz of U, i don hav privacy to do my own stuff... u come and sleep my room and i don hav own room... u still tell others we kip on using ur stuff n yet we said we wanna share d streamyx with u by pay u some $$$..is u urself said NO NEED!! bt then, in the end, u tell ppl we get benefit from u...why don u say u get benefit from us n then dump us?? ok fine, u break our friendship, i also don mind..i gt lot of friends... i don mind... u even break ur friendship with ur old friends... u hurt her... we really don kno what are u thinking!!
second, my grandma passed away on 21/3/2012 becoz of cancer....it was a relieved for her...i back sibu to attend her funeral.. thanks god for bringing her back to the heaven.... grandma, we miss u...
third, something happened between he n she... they quarrel... she feel sad... hope everything get better...she loves him...
last, start from year 2,we gonna move out live... we found a house..quite nice bt then it is so messy now..take times for me to clean n tidy all the stuff after back to there... hope no quarrel between housemates o roommates...
OKAY!!!
forget all the unlucky things happened last 2 years... enjoy ur holiday to the max with HIM n everyones!!!
Happy Holidays!!! =)


Comments

Popular Posts