Miri trip (30/5/09-7/6/09)






















Hello! I'm back! I went to Miri by bus on 30/5 (sat).. During the whole week i went to many places like:












  • 1st day(30/5)- tis is the 1st time i go to a far place by bus... haha... so fun.. on the bus there, a guy( i think is same age with me o maybe bigger one o two years than me) sit beside me( there is a space between two of us) .... dun simply think.... he a bit pity coz a naughty child sat in front him... tat child keep bully him.... Pity guy... haha... Anyway, i just suddenly memorize tat guy.... after i reach Miri, we went airport fetch my 3rd aunt n her children then went boulevard hypermarket shopping...






  • 2nd day(31/5)-hav breakfast then visit relative house...then go home... at night, went to another relative house... we had our dinner at their house... yummy food!






  • 3rd day(1/6)- still the same..having breakfast first then went to Bintang Plaza (Parkson) shopping.... then go home.... we hav our lunch at home... during evening, we went to Taman Selera there took some photos...( not yet upload)....after tat, we went to restaurant had out dinner....






  • 4th day(2/6)-we hav out breakfast at home...hehe...my mum cooked kampua to all of us..... then we went to a beach tat i donoe wat the name.. i oli kno we need to drive bout 1 o 2 hours to reach that beach.... lol.. then at night, we went to another relative's house hav our dinner... so goood... everyday got ppl chian us eat.... haha....






  • 5th day(3/6)-we din went shopping coz my aunt need to go to works... so we just stay at home n rest...






  • 6th day(4/6)-haha...my aunt din go to works.. she brang us to Bintang Plaza again... coz it is too big... N we had our lunch at Macdonald, Bintang Plaza...... after tat, we went home... too tired n hot... i think we oso went out at night.. we went to another shopping complex....






  • 7th day(5/6)- today is my little cute cousin, Dylan's birthday... in the morning, we went to 'Zhuan yuan lou" had our breakfast... after we went to buy some things, we go home... Miri is super hot! Then at 6pm, we went to Grand Palace Hotel... My cousin had his 1st birthday party at there.... We enjoy ourselves very much... So nice... Haha...












  • 8th day(6/6)- still the same..had breakfast then shopping.... My 3rd go back to Kuching.... we hav our dinner outside then fetch them to airport... the flight delayed to 715pm.... Why everytime the flight will delayed?





  • 9th day(7/6)- today, my dad them go back to sibu by car.... I go back to sibu with my grandma by plane.... we reach sibu at 225pm....





Wah!!! So long!!! Finally finish my 'essay'.... HAHA... We enjoy the holiday... i still miss my aunties n my cousins n the sweet memories in Miri n oso on the bus... it was the 1st time i travel to somewhere by bus.... Lol.... I think Lanang Ekspress is nice... the sitting places are big enough.... haha.... Wah, i use almost 1 hr to create tis post.... It's too late now... I better stop here coz it's oledi midnight n i'm too tired n sleepy....






#Ps: Happy Birthday to kiang wei n Dylan!!! Super miss my little cute cousin, Dylan!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts