Random things ^^

Hello, long time dint write anything le... I'm too busy and lazy... Haha.... Just a few weeks ago, form 6 officially started the lessons... I still donoe why i choose phys class... Anyway, i think physics is better than biology... I DON like bio.... LOL.... Few days ago, suddenly recalled back some of the happy memories and miss the ex-classmates.... Long time dint contact with them le.... ><
Holiday is coming soon.... YAHOO! During holiday, i will go to MIRI with my grandma by bus... After i come back from Miri, i will go out with my friends to yumcha... Haha.... Besides, i oso need to do some revision and finish my 'delayed' homeworks and my folio..... So busy.... Haiz.....
Today is Sonia's 18th birthday....... She now study in Kuching.. So, we cant help her celebrates her birthday... Anyway, wish her has a Happy Birthday!

Good luck to all my friends n all the best!

Ps: Sonia, Happy Birthday!!

Comments

Popular Posts